The Department of Health in the Philippines has pushed for priorities when it comes to health care plans to be implemented in both governmental and private medical centers around the country. Bohol medical hospitals are not to be left out as Bohol health care services have been steadily improving in terms of medical staff and facilities.
Here are some of the well-visited hospitals around the province of Bohol:
1. Gov. Celestino Galleres Memorial Hospital – Known as the teaching and training health care center of Bohol, the GCGMH was built and established primarily for the Tagbilaran people. In recent years, the hospital has continued to provide affordable and high quality medical, vaccinating and dental services for the entire province of Bohol who cannot afford to seek assistance from private hospitals. GCGMGH is located along Miguel Parras Street is Tagbilaran City.
2. Don Emilio Del Valle Memorial hospital – Back in year 1999, the Don Emilio Dell Valle Hospital was known to be the annex extension of the GCGMH. But in 2003, the hospital was licensed to become a full-pledged hospital equipped with primary health care facilities to supplement the increase in demand of health care services in Bohol. The primary reason for the establishment of the health facility was to cater to the people living in the eastern Bohol area and to ease the considerable loads of medical cases in GCGMH.
3. Englewood Hospital – Also located in Tagbilaran City, the Englewood Hospital offers medical assistance to those living near the Bool and Baclayon towns. The institute possesses advanced medical facilities and offers first-rate health care services with their excellent doctors and staff. Boholanos who may have problems with medical payments often turn to Englewood as the hospital offers discounts to patients under the blue-card program implemented by the provincial government.
4. Tagbilaran Puericulture Center and Maternity House, Inc. – Located along JA Clarin Street in the city of Tagbilaran, the Tagbilaran Puericulture Center and Maternity House specializes in gynecology and obstetrics. Despite the establishment being a private medical institution, consultation costs and medical services are reasonably priced for the people of Bohol. Aside from obstetrics and gynecology, the facility offers great emergency services and is conveniently accessible from any point in the city.
5. Borja Family Clinic – The Borja Family Clinic has been known to be one of the pioneer hospitals in the vicinity due to its dedication in constantly upgrading its medical facilities. Located along Gallares Street in Tagbilaran City, this progressive medical establishment used to be a simple clinic that has proved its credibility as being one of the top Medicare-accredited hospitals listed in Tagbilaran.
6. Tagbilaran Community Hospital – Located in the heart of the city, the Tagbilaran Community Hospital is a private infirmary that boasts of its newborn screening facilities for infants. Being one of the accredited hospitals of Intellicare, this hospital is flocked to for their quality medical services and skilled doctors and staff.
As Bohol has become one of the well-visited tourist regions in the country, it is comforting to know that Bohol health care services are reliable and accessible in the event that accidents or injuries may occur to those on vacation. There is no need to worry when it comes to health concerns when visiting Bohol as tourists may enjoy their stay in the region worry-free.